“Very friendly cafe”

Dining options: Breakfast
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
“Very friendly cafe”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Went to Luluz for a meeting today, had a friendly greeting from the member of staff. The drinks were brought to the table, ordering a hot chocolate I had a delightful Hi! message in my cup made from the froth.

Would very much recommend, a hidden gem in Twickenham very close to the station.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Dan S

“Wonderful service and food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Went to the rugby at Twickenham on Saturday and chanced upon LuLu'z in the High Street. The service was faultless and the food was delicious - well cooked, well presented and healthy. A brief but pleasant experience which added to the enjoyment of the day. Highly recommended. Will visit again when next in the area.

Visited May 2013
Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Comfy cafe with that little something extra,”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I like one of the other reviewers, try to watch what I eat, and so walked past Lulu'z a number of times before finally going in. I say, walked past, but I mean walked up to the window and then stopped to drool at all the gorgeous, unusual sweet creations in the window. On one of the days I walked past I happened to be having friends over for dinner, so it was the perfect excuse to go in. I had always noticed the meringues, (lovely and chewy on the inside as they should be) so decided to try these with a fruit compote for dessert. It didn't stop there though. I HAD to get my husband his favourite, carrot cake, (moist and moreish) it was so beautiful with little carmelized strips of carrot for the garnish. Also as it was right before Xmas, I bought some lovely house mad chocolate loaded with fruit and nuts for gifts. It is now my go to place for desserts when I have guests, everything is done with a little twist and is extraordinary. My husband has eaten lunch there a couple of times and has also been impressed by the quality, atmosphere and service.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank go4geisha007
Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Lovely cafe”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

All lovely food made on the premises, delicious! Very service minded and listened to our wishes. Not many places like that around!

• Visited March 2013
London
“Yummy and Healthy”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have been here 3 time for lunch recently and every time it has been delicious. The home made bread is divine and they make a mean scrambled egg. Due to dieting I have only tried one of the cakes and again it was very tasty. The meringues always look very tempting when I walk past every morning and I always stop to look in the window at their wonderful displays. I would highly reccommend it.

• Visited December 2012