“The other excellent reviews are all true!”

Masaniello restaurant
Ranked #5 of 213 Restaurants in Twickenham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Opened in March 2009, Masaniello brings you traditional and authentic Italian cousin with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.In 2012 has been awarded from the Italian Chamber of commerce as Quality Approved Italian restaurants in the World
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I've been going to Masaniello's on and off for a number of years and it has always been great, not just for the food, but the friendly and lively atmosphere. Tonight was no exception, beautiful starter of bresaola and then a main course of salmon with black carrots and asparagus. The staff make you feel so welcome and it's always somewhere I really look forward to going to.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

As a regular visitor to Twickenham for rugby matches this was the best meal we have had in this area bar none! And the best Italian meal we've had in the UK for a long time. The first thing we will do after getting Twickenham tickets in the future will be booking a table at Masaniello.

1  Thank JillMiltonKeynes
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We go as a group every year during the rugby 7s. Food is lovely and good choice. Staff are friendly and happy to order taxis for you. Definitely worth a visit if in Twickenham

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had a recent evening out with a group of friends. It was my first time at Masaniello and I had no idea such a gem existed in Twickenham! The atmosphere is quaint and comfortable, the service was friendly and attentive and the food was delicious! I had the Paccheri and wasn't able to stop talking about it for a couple days. The homemade pasta and spicy, tomato sauce went superbly with the fresh seafood. My friends ordered pizza and they looked fantastic. I wish I could have indulged in the pizza but a dairy allergy prevents it. I can't wait to return and bring my husband.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We come to Masaniello a lot with friends as we enjoy the food and atmosphere.The food is always tasty, however, portion sizes vary from time to time. The pasta dishes can be quite small (so not the best idea if you're really hungry, but if you don't mind then the seafood pasta is very good) and the pizzas are always a good size. The food is always high quality and really makes you want more. Everybody who works here is very friendly and welcoming, the service is nearly always good even when it gets very busy on weekends. Another good thing about this restaurant is that it is a great place to go and socialise with friends and it is not as cramped as other busy restaurants. It feels authentic and we will always return.

1  Thank ants_oz