“Try the steak - is one of the nicest I've ever had”

Masaniello restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Masaniello restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 212 Restaurants in Twickenham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Opened in March 2009, Masaniello brings you traditional and authentic Italian cousin with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.In 2012 has been awarded from the Italian Chamber of commerce as Quality Approved Italian restaurants in the World
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Went here a few weeks ago on a Wednesday night. it had been a long day and I thought I would have a treat - Controfiletto a sirloin steak done with truffle cream and a pepper crust.

I have to say it was one of the most amazing dishes I've ever tried. The steak was perfectly cooked and so well seasoned. I can't recommend the food and the service here enough, its my favourite restaurant.

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to this restaurant, and we had a lovely evening, the "genovese pasta" was really good,and the service was really nice as well!!!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I am italian and for me is always difficult to find a good italian restaurant, i finally found masaniello racomended me from a friend, the staff is very friendly and the food is the same like in my home town.
I will defenitley will go there again.

1  Thank luca d
Reviewed February 5, 2013

simple place nice people most important very good food ill be back very very soon there are so many nice thinks on the menu i want to try.and i will take my friends too.well done msaniello

Reviewed February 4, 2013

i went there with my mates it was a bit busy but we didnt have any problems as starter i had a deep fried pizza first time i see a fried pizza and it was super tasty then i had the special pasta (had a strange name) but amazing taste all my mate had different dishes and they all enjoyed the food too.so far the best place in twickenham...