“Didn't Stay here but ate at the Twenty Two South Chophouse”
Review of 22 South Chophouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
22 South Chophouse
Ranked #129 of 223 Restaurants in Twickenham
Cuisines: British
Reviewed May 6, 2009

I live just a few miles from this brand new hotel in Twickenham. I went specifically to the chop house for a steak and wine for dinner. I must say I was extremely impressed with the wait staff and food. Although a little pricey, the T-Bone Ribeye was the best cut I've had in the UK.
My only comments would be that the staff forgot to refill my wine glass during my whole time there and they suggested a white wine, (which I reluctantly took), with a steak. Other than this, the experience was top-notch. The head chef even came out to see how I liked my steak.
By looking at the menu, I would suggest coming to this venue for their breakfast buffett. It looks to be a steal at only 16GBP for all-you-can eat with unlimited drinks and tons of items to choose from. They told me if it's not on the menu, they will make it for you!

1  Thank angusboy02