“A new restaurant in our circuit...”
Review of Pincho

Pincho
Ranked #10 of 206 Restaurants in Twickenham
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“A new restaurant in our circuit...”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Already the third time in two months we have been dining at this restaurant and and by three times: the perfect match! Food, wine, service and atmosphere nothing to change! we will visit again and again.

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Very surprised...”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My wife and I when to Pincho without any massive expectation, thinking it was one more Spanish tapas restaurant.
Surprisingly, we discover a long list of tapas who doesn't sound like Spanish, so we ask some advise to the waiter who did an amazing job. He explain to us that it's in fact a "Mediterranean" tapas restaurant, so we understand the diversity. Then he took the time to explain to us how mush tapas we should take, or the different options, as 1 tapas/ 1 main or paella, and advise us a very good wines to go with our meal, coming from a french waiter, we trusted him.
So the food was excellent, very go service, and very relaxing place. We definitely will go back there to try the rest of the menu...
Thank Pincho for this experience.

• Visited February 2014
“Average Tapas, slow service.”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I've been to lots of Tapas restaurants, it's one of my favourite cuisines so I was happy to hear about this place.
We first came in here on a rugby day at 7pm & the place was packed. Atmosphere was good but the service was really slow & the food wasn't hot. If they had been on the ball, they could have got extra dishes and bottle of wine out of us, but nobody asked. The experience was not great.
Due to the rugby, we thought we would give the restaurant the benefit of the doubt & try it again. We came back when it was quieter - a Sunday evening at about 7.30pm. We were one of only about 4 or 5 tables, so we knew that they had every opportunity to shine. Unfortaunetly it was the same again. We had to ask for everything - menu's, drinks, food. Service was totally reactive rather than proactive. All of the food came out at the same time, which for me defeats the object of tapas - surely it should come out when it's hot and fresh? Because of that, sadly, most of the food was room temperature.
Afraid this place doesn't do it for me. Don Fernandos in Richmond is a better for hot food and quick service. If you can make it over to Weybridge, try Los Hermanos for an all round authentic experience.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Restaurant...! ❤️”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant amazed me as I per booked the table and requested a table by the window as well as a Red Rose on the table and this was organised. To me first impressions I was absolutely chuffed... The the evening got better and better...

The food was absolutely tasty and we enjoyed and loved the atmosphere. The service was fabulous and if there was a 10/10 I would of marked it this. I will definitely be visiting Pinchos in Twickenham again... It was an day to remember

If you have never been to this restaurant - TRUST ME, book a table and visit...!

1 Thank RUBYJOHAL
“Flamed sausage, albergine with cheese and more...”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Amazing tapas. All of them perfect. Many choices for all tastes. I'd say that the paella is very good, but I've had better ones regarding seasoning and how prawns were cooked, however everything was so perfect that does not deserve less than 5 star score.
Great service as well. Atmosphere really well set up.

Visited February 2014