“Amazing Restaurant...! ❤️”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant amazed me as I per booked the table and requested a table by the window as well as a Red Rose on the table and this was organised. To me first impressions I was absolutely chuffed... The the evening got better and better...

The food was absolutely tasty and we enjoyed and loved the atmosphere. The service was fabulous and if there was a 10/10 I would of marked it this. I will definitely be visiting Pinchos in Twickenham again... It was an day to remember

If you have never been to this restaurant - TRUST ME, book a table and visit...!

1  Thank RUBYJOHAL

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Amazing tapas. All of them perfect. Many choices for all tastes. I'd say that the paella is very good, but I've had better ones regarding seasoning and how prawns were cooked, however everything was so perfect that does not deserve less than 5 star score.
Great service as well. Atmosphere really well set up.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great value for money restaurant. Tapas or 3 courses. Good choice of seafood or meat dishes. Vegetarians might struggle but the staff are so helpful I'm sure they'd find something,
I really can't find anything to criticise although i would recommend booking. We went on a Monday and it was busy. Looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We arrived speculatively with no booking and were found a table for two inside (though I would recommend booking).There were also tables outside, in large tents.

We enjoyed five dishes of tapas between us as a couple.The food was great and there were plenty of options for me as a vegetarian, and I especially enjoyed the opportunity to have some slightly more 'healthy' food at a restaurant as compared to pizza or burgers etc.

The restaurant was very busy (Saturday night and after a big rugby game) and we did have to wait to pay the bill, trying to catch a member of staff's eye. Staff were friendly, however, and our food was served promptly.

Atmosphere was good and we enjoyed our meal very much- we are planning to return.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Second visit now after stumbling across this place after rugby. Warm interior with very friendly staff.
Great food, great wine, and a service that was quick, without feeling rushed.

Would always recommend this place to people . I'd also advise booking.