“Mediterranean delight”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We booked this restaurant after a recommendation from a relative as a good place to eat after an Eng rugby game. There was 6 in our party and it appeared we had been stuck onto a table normally for 4, this was not a big problem just not a lot of room. We started with some pre- starters like Pitta and humus, olives, spanakopita, the for mains we had tagines, risotto and salads, overall the food was delicious and there was plenty of it, considering we were down South the prices were reasonable approx £12 for a main course. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Twickenham, we will keep this as a place to return to without doubt.

1  Thank Gareth64

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I wanted somewhere special for a midweek meal to celebrate my birthday and my teenage daughter suggested trying Pinchos as we have Spanish family and love tapas.

I can thoroughly recommend Pinchos in all areas - the restaurant was stylish and yet rustic, the staff very friendly and the food absolutely delicious. Although there is not a huge range of taps, this has ensured that those available are authentic, imaginative and beautifully cooked - so tasty and the portions exactly right. We ordered 7 tapas for 3 and were all pleasantly full. The tapas were staggered so that they didn't all arrive at once which enhanced the enjoyment of each.

At the end, the staff presented me with a beautiful, personally made cake as Id mentioned it was my birthday which was an delightful surprise.

Cant wait to go back

1  Thank zujaira
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Went to resturant on a Friday night with friends- great atmosphere good service and lovely selection of Tapas which had great taste. Busy resturant so don't go if you want a quite private meal for two.

1  Thank Leonard T
Reviewed October 22, 2013

A good range of Tapas ..even for my vegetarian husband :-)
Paella was made to order and had all the ingredients we asked for.
Service and ambience were great.
Wine was ok ok.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

The music is set far too high and the staff seem to treat it as a personal attack on them when asked to turn it down. The price of the Tapas is well and truly overpriced and begrudgingly served. The food is okay but that's it! I have no plans to return.