Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Twickenham
Newtown, Powys
“Ideal”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We were late and tired after a long flight and had booked the hotel for an overnight rest before the long drive home from Heathrow. We had booked the hotel because of the free parking and we hoped that it would be less hectic than places right next to the airport. We were not disappointed!. It's on a quiet surburban road, only a 10 minute drive away from Heathrow - but the Satnav helped - it could be difficult to find.

The room was comfortable and the reception went beyond the call of duty to be helpful Even though it was 9.5 pm he arranged for use to eat in the adjoining pub.

Pay a few pounds for a decent breakfast and we will definately stay here again.

1 Thank David866
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Many thanks for your review, My team and I are pleased that you found the room comfortable.
I remember your visit and it was a pleasure to go across and speak with the management team of the restaurant to ensure you were fed after your long flight as I know how hungry you must of been.
We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 29, 2013

It's the second time we have ever stayed in a Premier Inn and I was once again impressed - No frills, but we really couldn't fault the friendly staff or the accommodation :)
The exceptionally helpful, efficient member of staff on reception made checking in fast and a pleasure. Inside, everywhere appeared very clean, well maintained, and tidy, and we were very happy with our spacious very comfortable double room which was reasonably priced. Breakfast next door at the beefeater was convenient and on site parking a major plus.
I do wonder if rooms are ever available for £29… as that really would make staying there an amazing bargain!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Many Thanks for your review of our little hotel, it is always a pleasure to find out that our guest's enjoyed their stay with us and that you found your room to be spacious and comfortable and most importantly very clean.
The "Premier Saver" rooms for £29 are available if booked well in advance on our website, and although you were unable to get it this time, please look again when you are next up in the area and hopefully you will be able to get it, as they do go very fast.
Thank You once again and hope to see you again soon.
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We made our third visit to Twickenham East this week because it is located close to our former home in Twickenham.
We checked in in the afternoon after a morning visit to the dentists - Malo Clinic in Teddington - which is also a great place to visit to get your teeth checked or fixed. The room was all ready and having checked in online we were handed a key and explained the local customs of the hotel. The receptionist Paul has a great personality and is good at his job, taking an interest in looking after his customers.
Breakfast at Premier Inns is always good and Jodie who looked after us was most concerned that we enjoyed our breakfast.
My thanks to both Jodie and Paul for their care and attention. We look forward to returning in the new year.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back tend to be quieter since the Staines Road is quite busy even during the night. We...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Many thanks for your review, I remember your visit fondly and the chat we had regarding your visit to a restaurant you went to in Richmond. I'm pleased you liked our little hotel and that you thought my cutomer skills came across in a very positive way.
I will also pass your comments regarding the breakfast on to Jodie and the management of the Fountain, whom I'm sure will thank her in some way.
We welcome you you back to Twickenham East soon.
reading
Reviewed October 1, 2013

It is a small Premier Inn but the staff were very friendly. Special thanks to Sandray for being so positive and helping with bags etc. Staff helped arranging taxis etc and giving rail info. I had a pleasant meal at the restaurant next door - food wasn't top quality but the staff were brilliantly helpful checking which food I could eat as I can not eat gluten. A good stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Many thanks for your review of our hotel, I will pass your gratitude on to my team member Sandray, whom I sure will be very pleased that you remembered him in your review.
Although we are such a small hotel, the team and I strive to ensure that every guest has a wonderful time during their stay and that no-one leaves unhappy.
I will also pass your comments regarding the restaurant next door to the management team and we hope to see you again soon.
Ashford, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is the smallest Premierinn I have ever stayed in (i think it only had 18 rooms), but as usual was clean and tidy. The Beef Eater next door has a good menu and the food was excellant.
Due to the size of the hotel you need to book well in advance but it is worth it.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review about our hotel, you are right in saying that we are one of the smallest "Premier Inn's" in the country and that it's best to book well in advance as not only are you able to get in at our hotel, but you might also find it better value by booking well in advance to.
"Premier Inn" take pride in the upkeep of their rooms, which you have picked up on by mentioning the usual clean and tidy, which I am pleased that you noticed.
We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have to agree with most reviews that the staff were great, proper apple and pears Londoners lol. We arrived early and were allowed to check in which was welcome as we were going to the rugby, directions to the stadium were a little wayward but we arrived eventually and had an easy walk back, which took about 25 minutes. The beefeater next door was really busy and we had to wait nearly 1 hour for our dinner. All in all...a premier inn is what it is...nothing special but always nice with a good nights sleep.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michelle C
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I have to admit that my team and I loved the "proper apple and pears londoners" comment that you put, it really did make us "Laugh out Loud".
I'm also glad that we could accommodate your early check-in, so that you could go off and enjoy the rugby.
Thank you for your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Twickenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I have stayed here three times. Usual Premier Inn - you know what to expect.
A bit more expensive than usual (£90 plus breakfast), probably because there are few hotels in the area and this Premier Inn has only 17 rooms. Should be only 3* but the staff are so cheerful and nice that it gets an upgrade to 4*! Very easy bus into town and to the station. We have also stayed at the Marriott in Twickenham which is a lot better but can be dearer depending upon the day of the week.

Room Tip: Avoid room 17
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank waveslider
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Many Thanks for your review of our hotel, it is always great to hear good feedback, especially when it's about my team and how cheerful they were as it shows thay they enjoy what they do and thay it comes across to our guest's.
We hope to see you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Twickenham
Premier Inn London Twickenham Stadium Hotel
Travelodge London Teddington
The Lensbury
The Lensbury
#1 of 3 in Teddington

Been to Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel? Share your experiences!