“Very helpful welcoming staff”

Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Twickenham
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We spent a night here before the recent 6 nations match and were impressed by the staff at the hotel. Without exception they were friendly and helpful. We were given a warm welcome and information about the facilities. The room was clean and comfortable and we got a good night's sleep. The soundproofing in the rooms seems to be very good. The breakfast was very good and there was plenty of choice. Again the staff in the restaurant were very helpful and pleasant. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Many thanks for submitting your review about your recent stay at our Premier Inn. I will pass on your comments to my team in reception regarding how helpful they were. I will also mention your review to the Fountain Beefeater adjacent to us in reference to your breakfast experience, in which I'm sure they will be pleased. We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

For an advance booking fee of £19, I had the largest room in the hotel. The reception staff (I arrived at midnight - on a bicycle) were very helpful. The room was of a high standard, everything worked, with a bath (as well as a shower) and good towels of a generous size.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you for your review of our Twickenham East Premier Inn, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you like our "Premier Saver" rates, which if you book in advance you are able to get a "Premier" room for great value. I will pass your comments on to my team regarding how helpful they were plus the room being of a very high standard. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Convenient location,close to transport links,bus stops right outside,convenience shops opposite small hotel with an intimate atmosphere,very friendly and helpful staff, highly recommended. We enjoyed our breakfast at the restaurant, good selection of quality food and friendly service and there was a good atmosphere in the pub in the evening.Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Many thanks for your review of our hotel, we are pleased that we were able to live up to our promise and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

A very nice PremierInn. Very friendly reception staff, standard PremierInn rooms, but clean and what you'd expect. Free parking is a bonus.
The pub adjoined to the PremierInn was a bit disappointing. The food was ok, but not somewhere I'd go unless I was staying at the hotel.
Would definitely stay here again, although the price of this PremierInn seems to typically be higher than others in the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Many thanks for submitting your review about our hotel, my team and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and although you found the Beefeater restaurant a little disappointing, we are glad that it did not affect your stay with us.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Only a one night stay and we arrived very late evening, but we were made very welcome by the reception staff. The morning staff were also really friendly.
We had the continental breakfast and the choice and quality of the food was very good, including a very nice fresh fruit slald. The young waitress was also very friendly, and efficient.
Our room was overlooking the busy road, and I did find some traffic noise a slight disturbance. I think it came through the air vents in the window frames, cancelling out the effectiveness of the double glazing.
The cost was fairly high, but that was probably because we were staying on a Saturday night and apparently there had been a rugby match on.
The bed was very comforable and everywhere very clean. The flat screen tv was very good.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to traffic noise at night, ask for one away from the road.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for your review of our Twickenham East Premier Inn, we are pleased that you enjoyed your short stay with us and that you found our beds very comfortable and that your room was also clean to the highest of standards.
I will also pass your comments regading your breakfast to the management of the Fountain Beefeater, who I'm sure will mention your review to your server, Vicky.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Only stayed here one night this time, but the service was spot on. I was greeted at check in by a very friendly young lady who was polite, thorough and happy in her work. (A rare thing in most PI's)
The hotel only has about 20 rooms so its quite a quiet place to stay. I was in room 10 and I have to say it was probably the best room in the hotel for absolutely no noise. If you want peace, that's the room. It's upstairs on the back and is on its own, so no rooms either side making noise and no traffic noise. The rooms were well looked after by housekeeping and the tv was huge. There was some kind of USB port thing below the tv which is probably something to do with hooking your lap top up. I'm not sure to be honest and forgot to ask.
Parking is plentiful and there is a pub next door. I didn't eat in the pub so can't comment on the evening food. I can however comment on breakfast. It was one of the best breakfasts I have had from a premier inn. Well done to the chef for getting it just how it should be. Perfect! I usually have terrible breakfasts at PI's, but this place really does serve a good breakfast. It's laid out nicely and looks clean with plenty of food out. Staff were friendly and had a smile.
Well done PI for a great hotel run by efficient and friendly staff who care. Now just get the other 90% to do the same.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you for your review of our Twickenham East Premier Inn.
It is true that my team do enjoy their work and I am glad that it came across during your short stay with us.
We are also pleased that you enjoyed the peacefulness of one of our rooms and that you noticed the upgrade we did with regards to the USB port at the botton of the new 40 inch TV's. You are also correct in what you say in which guest's can connect their Laptop to the TV and have an even better experience in our rooms.
I will pass your comments to the Fountain Beefeater next door in reference to your "perfect" Breakfast and I am sure that the management will pass on their gratitude to the kitchen team.
Many Thanks once again and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We had a very pleasant stay in a small and friendly Premier Inn. I was concerned that our room was overlooking a busy road but the traffic noise had no impact on our stay. On arrival the staff were friendly and very helpful as were the staff at the restaurant. Parking was provided and we didn't have far to carry our luggage. Public transport was available outside the hotel and convenient for getting into Twickenham, Richmond and Central London, if you didn't want to take a car. I cannot find fault with anything and would definitely recommend this Premier Inn.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Paul C, Team Leader at Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

My team and I, wish to Thank You for your review of our hotel and also for recommending our Premier Inn. It is good to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the main road had no impact on your time here. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Twickenham
Premier Inn London Twickenham Stadium Hotel
#3 of 6 in Twickenham
The Park Hotel
The Park Hotel
#3 of 3 in Teddington

Been to Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel? Share your experiences!