“Love this place...consistently good!!”

Moidul's Rawalpindi
Ranked #113 of 206 Restaurants in Twickenham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Love this place...consistently good!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I live locally and normally get a take away. We went the banquet night and it was fairly cheap (drinks as always are a little pricey). However, the food was amazing. Really tasty, service was great. I always enjoy this place. Best Indian in Twickenham by miles!!

Go, go, go, go, go!!!!!!

2 Thank Londontraveler25

“Great valentine night out!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Thats my favorite restaurant for all time, on my last visit the got excellent set menu, which was outstanding &lovely
see u soon guys...!!!!

“My favourite!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This is my absolutely favourite Indian restaurant in the Twickenham area. I've lived here for 3 and a half years now so have tried many. I've never had a bad meal from here before, and I eat in or get a takeaway at least monthly. The staff are all friendly and never mind that I like to order something that isn't actually on the menu. I've been here with just me and one other person, but also with big groups, and it is consistently great. Highly recommend. Only niggle is that last time I went there we were not asked if we wanted any more drinks, which was quite frustrating. But out of many visits this is the only time I've had any sort of issue at all.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good but long wait”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We turned up without a booking and were lucky to be seated as it was full. Overall the food was good but we waited 50 minutes for starters (we were told it would be 25 minutes) and were stuffed on poppadoms. Explanation was take away service was busy. Not unusual for an Indian restaurant to prioritise take away over seated guests but it was a long time to wait and I don't think seated diners should suffer. Worth a visit though.

Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant as a large group and were very well looked after. Service was quick and efficient and every dish was delicious! The birthday girl received complimentary drinks and there was a really nice atmosphere; seated in a comfy armchair and enjoying tasty food. The only issue was that the ceiling began to leak mid meal however was swiftly sorted out by apologetic staff. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.