“Delightful”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Delightful”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Been here many times. Last visited May 7 2013. We have always been quite pleased everytime we visit. The service is friendly and efficient even when they are very busy...which is often. The food is always excellent and the atmoshere is warm and welcoming....Overall excellent value.

London
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

After a lovely walk along the river, we stopped at this restaurant to have an evening meal. Although it was crowded, we knew it was good from past experience and decided to stop here. They greeted us at the door and led us to a table. The restaurant is small, but the staff are friendly and the atmosphere is great (especially with the rugby crowd!) I didn't have a starter but tried two and both were delicious. I then had my main course which was fantastic. I also sampled my families and all were mouthwateringly good! We then had pudding which was also incredible. Although it isn't cheap, it really is worth the money!

“Changed for the worst!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I just visited recently for a dinner with my sister and have been previously a year before which was amazing.

This dinner was not so good!? Calamari was soggy and salty, my ravioli was not edible the flavours were awful.
My sisters chicken penne had cheap chewy over cooked chicken.

The menu lacked variety and was unexciting.

The service is ok most the time the waiters just stood by the counter laughing and joking which is really un professional in my opinion.
It's a shame as the location and actual restaurant is really nice but looks like the standards and the food have definitely gone down hill.
Will definitely not return again and would not recommend as there are far better options in the area.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Birthday celebration”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had a family birthday celebration on the 24th April for my sisters 80th, she chose this restaurant herself as she had been for lunch on several occasions. There was 10 of us in total travelling from all over myself from n.wales, my daughters from Devon etc. We were waiting for others to arrive so we had nibbles, when we ordered our meals they all came together. For dessert we took along a huge chocolate birthday cake which the staff brought in with the candles lit whilst we sang happy birthday. We all enjoyed our meals & drinks and it was a very enjoyable evening for us all especially my sister.

• Visited April 2013
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Ate there on a Friday night a few weeks ago and it was excellent, great food and the sort of service where nothing is too much trouble and it all just comes together.

Ate there today and it could not have been more different. The food was pretty good, but the service was no where near what we expected: we had to ask if we could order, ask for dessert menus, ask for coffee (three times) and ask for the bill (twice).

Might give it another chance, but then again might not - after all Twickenham has plenty of choice!

Visited April 2013