“Rude staff!” 1 of 5 bubbles

The Clockhouse
Ranked #57 of 69 Restaurants in Teddington
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
“Rude staff!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

Rude staff! After asking a question about what was available for lunch and where we could be seated, I was told to 'shush!' by the bar men as he wanted to speak! I would never recommend this restaurant with such rude staff.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank CG654

Hampton UK
“One of the strangest meals ever.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

The food we were served looked and tasted as though the chef had been to catering college in the 1950's and hadn't done a refresher.

Visited December 2013
4 Thank BushyRanger
London, United Kingdom
“Great food, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I went to the Clockhouse on Sunday with my husband and children. Although it says over 21's the children received a warm welcome. Unlike some pub/restaurants or restaurants in general the children were able to choose any item from the menu which I was assured would be served as a smaller potion and priced accordingly. True to their word my children aged 6 and 8 were served roast chicken in size that wasn't daunting for them and included lots of fresh veggies. I was also surprised that when I asked if there was any chance I could have my roast beef medium rare the answer was yes! Like many Brits I love Sunday lunch and am often disappointed by the pub versions but this was amazing and best of all no washing up. I have visitors from the north in a couple of weeks and the Clockhouse will definitely be on our list of places to go with them.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Lovely meal, lovely service, lovely pub.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were looking for somewhere to escape the rain last Sunday and ended up in the clock house. The staff greeted us with warm smiles and quick service. We all had the Sunday roast wich was delicious, although the portion size was so big none of us could finish it.
I would reccomend a meal in the clock house to anyone. I will certainly be going back.

“Defiantly will be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Me and a friend had come in for lunch, we had a great time, the staff were very friendly always smiling, wish they had more places like this

Defiantly value for money, when I ordered my fish cake I was told straight away that it has a longer cooking then the other meal so we knew the reasons behind the delay in reciving our food

Will be back, thanks team !