“Amazing experience”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Amazing experience for my son. We found these guys online and booked on phone, once we reached there it was like a ferry tale for my son. We all just love it. Very professional and Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank AamirYaseen

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely brilliant”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to Park Lane Stables since last year and have loved it with capital L! All staff is very helpful and the horses are great! You don't have to be an experienced rider, they will teach it all and make you adore riding their horses you can't help but wanting to go over and over again!

2 Thank monjklo
Twickenham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A wonderful first riding experience for my 5 year old.”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My 5 year old daughter had her first group riding lesson at Park Lane Stables.
The staff were very kind and friendly toward my daughter, who was a bit nervous to begin with. The lesson was well organised and the safety of the group was paramount. As a first experience, I highly recommend Park Lane Stables.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank smurfett12
Hampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“small but excellent stables, my little 5 year ols daughter loved it!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I recommend them highly, for a nice leisurely trot or a more energetic hack through Bushy Park it can't be beaten.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank RossMcMahon2505
Surrey, England
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Rude and disinterested”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I'm surprised by the other reviews as my daughters had a less than satisfactory experience. A Christmas gift of a £20 1/2 hour riding session. My daughters aged 9 and 13 were led by children of similar ages who spent the whole time talking (not very kindly) about their friends at school and other girls working with them. When the leader (who was lovely) gave instructions they failed to follow them and as they were so unfriendly my eldest daughter did not feel she could speak up. A very disappointing experience and a waste of money. Would not recommend.

Visited March 2014