“Fresh delicious authentic Italian!”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Teddington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Fresh delicious authentic Italian!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We have been several times now and cannot praise this restaurant enough. Maurizio and chefs are all superb. This is real Italian food. Everything I have tried has been freshly made and delicious. It takes ages to decide what to have because the menu is a thing of wonder. The welcome is warm and friendly and service excellent. I would love to recommend some of the dishes I have had but I have loved everything, OK so I will. The gnocchi is scrummy, braesola starter mmmm! As is the seafood & courgette fritto misto, aubergine parmigiana, seafood risotto or pasta, all the specials, and on my next visit I want to try the pasta with chingiale as I havent found anywhere outside Italy that can do this authentically but I believe I will at la Dolce Vita. Simply superb. Oh and - very good value!!
Sarah M

Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic authentic Italian Food”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

A group of 4 visited for a family meal and had a beautifully freshly prepared Italian meal. The staff were attentive and warming, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Do everyone in the area a favour, ditch pizza express and support this brilliant authentic Italian restaurant.

London, United Kingdom
“Like being part of the family”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My husband said "I feel like we've been invited to someone's house for dinner..." and that pretty much sums it up, in the best way possible. From the moment you walk in, they cannot do enough for you, you get the real feeling that everyone's a local & a regular and that makes for an incredibly friendly atmosphere. It's the type of restaurant that doesn't need anything fancy or pretentious to make a statement, the food (and the service) speaks for itself. Very reasonably priced, generous portions, quality produce and simply beautiful flavour combinations - what more could you ask! We're lucky to have such a fantastic little place on our doorstep.

Canberra, Australia
“Authentic Italian in suburban London”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was our second visit, with Twickenham locals for whom La Dolce Vita is a firm favourite - and with good justification.
The restaurant is small and unpretentious, with friendly staff and an inviting rear garden for alfresco dining. The four different main courses were all flavourful and generous; likewise the desserts. The service was quick and efficient, and we noticed quite a few local residents calling for their takeaway pizzas - a noteworthy recommendation!

• Visited June 2014
Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Our new local restaurant is fantastic!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We had a fantastic meal here Sunday night in the garden. The place was rammed but this didn't affect service or food quality and the garden had a really lovely buzz about it. We took the managers recommendations on mains from the specials which were superb - just wish we hadn't been too full up for dessert.
We will be regulars for sure!
Darran and Laura