We stayed here in June when my daughter was getting married. She came to get ready before her big day and it was perfect. Nice big room with a kitchen attached, really comfy bed and nice modern bathroom with loads of hot water and the best bit that we weren't expecting... a courtyard garden! This is so rare in London and for the price blooming amazing!
Can't thank the owner enough... how nice for my daughter to have a champagne breakfast and hot shower, loads of space to put on her gorgeous wedding gown and space for her limo to pull up and pick her up!
Don't know why anyone is saying stuff about the main road... it is London! if you don't want road noise, stay in the countryside!
We will always book to stay here in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced studios and a 2 bedroom penthouse apartment, overlooking the Royal Bushy Park, with free roaming deer, an abundance of wild life and 1,100 acres of beautiful parkland to explore. Hampton Court Palace is a short stroll across the park and Kingston upon Thames, one of South West London's top retail centres, is within walking distance, with riverside walks along the River Thames, and a medieval market place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Bushy Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bushy Park Hotel Teddington
- Bushy Park Lodge Teddington, Greater London