stayed for the weekend during the Heineken cup final. Food in the terrace restaurant was excellent and the views from the hotel onto the river are great. Lovely friendly staff. We stayed in an executive double which seemed to be recently refurbished, rooms are relatively small but beautifully finished. Would recommend this hotel for a nice relaxing weekend. Sports facilities at the hotel are excellent with a pool, spa, tennis courts and lots of activities for kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lensbury is a 4 star hotel and conference centre located on the banks of the River Thames at Teddington in South West London. Conveniently close to major attractions such as Hampton Court Palace, Kew Gardens and Twickenham Rugby Stadium, The Lensbury offers a good standard of accommodation, extensive leisure facilities and quality dining. The Lensbury is just 20 minutes by train from central London and 25 minutes by car from London Heathrow Airport and close to links for the M3 and M4 motorways.The property has its own car parking for 200 cars, complimentary WiFi throughout and 25 acres of grounds and gardens for you to enjoy.It truely is London's hidden gem on the Thames. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lensbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lensbury Hotel Teddington
- The Lensbury Teddington, Greater London