The Warren Lodge Hotel
$70
The Anchor Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
$63
  • Bar/Lounge
Crown Hotel(Chertsey)
$103
$100
The Olde Swan Hotel(Chertsey)(Great Value!)
$62
  • Restaurant
$58
PremierInn.com
Priceline
All reviewsclub roomchurch squarepatio doorswedding receptiongarden roommulberry treebottled wateranchor hoteloverlooking the riversister hotellovely hotelbirthday partybreakfast was excellentlovely settingmain buildingpoached eggsbed was comfortable
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a relatives birthday celebrations at a nearby venue.

I found the rooms very tired & in need of some care. Service was ok, hotel was very busy (which I guess is a good sign) & lady on desk was struggling to efficiently deal with guests.

The main positives for me our the price of the hotel & the breakfast which is fantastic.

If you do stay here, you really do get what you pay for apart from the breakfast which wouldn't look out of place at a finer establoshment!

• Stayed: March 2013
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to hear that you particularly enjoyed the breakfast, we have recently changed the breakfast standards, so it rewarding to hear that you enjoyed it.
With regards to the comments relating to the bedrooms, we are currently in the process of doing some light refurbishment in some of the bedrooms.

I have spoken to the Receptionist who was on duty and she remembers the desk being particularly busy but felt that she did deal with all guest requirements.

so I would like to thank you again for your review and hope to see you again at The Warren Lodge Hotel again.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We recently had our wedding reception at the Warren Lodge, and we thought the staff were extremely friendly and so helpful, the setting is perfect , location is great too, Such a lovely hotel. The food is first class and could not be faulted at all. We had a lot of family also staying at the hotel and they really enjoyed their stay. Highly recommended.
Thank you for a wonderful experience Warren lodge!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your great review. It is so rewarding for me and my Team when we receive such good feedback.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the food so much and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The Warren Lodge prides itself on its weddings, my team and I really enjoying doing them as every wedding is special to us.
Its makes it all so worthwhile when we receive complimentary guest reviews.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The Warren Lodge Hotel in Shepperton is perfectly located. We had a gorgeous view of the river and the surrounding area is the old historic village of Shepperton.

The room itself was very comfortable and a lot larger than I was expecting. Everything was clean.

The staff were helpful and welcoming.

I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
sheppertongm, General Manager at The Warren Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. It is so rewarding for me and my team when we receive such good feedback.

I am so pleased to hear that you were impressed by stunning views of the River, we are certainly lucky to have the river terrace behind the gardens for our guests to relax on.
I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and found the staff helpful and welcoming.

The Hotel has recently won an award from Trip advisor, due to all the positive reviews that we have received and for being number 1 in the Shepperton area for over a year now, and earning 4 stars
so I would like to thank you again for your review and hope to see you again at The Warren Lodge Hotel.

Many Thanks

Tel 01932 242972 ext 249

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We celebrated my daughter's Christening here after the Church service on a hot Sunday afternoon at the beginning of July. The staff were extremely attentive and made sure things went smoothly. The food was excellent and we created a summer buffet menu that would suit our party of adults and quite a few children.
The views from the hotel are stunning and the space outside the function room worked really well to allow people to enjoy sitting outside. The air conditioning and bar inside the room were also very much appreciated. The function room space as a whole was excellent.
We were able to decorate the room the night before and we felt extremely looked after on the day. Thanks so much for making the day lovely for our family and our guests.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Many Thanks

Tel 01932 242972 ext 249

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed with two friends at the Hotel on Monday 8 July. Our room, number 30, was really good with direct access to the hotel patio by the river. Both rooms were clean and well serviced. The dinner was excellent in value and quality. We were well served by a waiter with a great sense of humour. The manager and all the staff were helpful and we would recommend the hotel as a great place to stay in that area

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple