“Best coffee in the area”
Review of Syon Cafe

Syon Cafe
Ranked #14 of 52 Restaurants in Isleworth
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Syon we believe in providing great quality food made from the freshest of ingredients and made specifically for your order. Our food is great value for money and all ingredients are high quality and locally sourced where possible. Our coffees, teas and hot chocolates are Award winning, with a little love in each cup.Open 7 days a week, come and enjoy our independant cafe, we have outdoor seating so you can really kick back and relax over an exceptional Italian coffee and delicious freshly made ciabatta or salad.Our friendly atmosphere will mean that you may arrive a stranger but you will leave a friend.
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I am a local mum of 2 girls aged 3 and 4 and have been visiting Syon since they were babies. Found the management have never been anything but lovely to my children. Absolutely great coffee - best in the whole area- and fantastic 'baby cinos' for the little ones! Food is very high quality - always tasty and fresh. We love Syon!
Gail B

Reviewed March 4, 2014

An absolute gem of a place! Most definitely the best coffee in West London and food of fantastic quality. A real oasis in a sea of mediocrity.

2  Thank Robert E
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Syon is a beautiful little coffee house serving some of the best coffee around. The food is always great and the owners/proprietors are never too busy for a catch up with the customers. The staff are friendly and attentive and never hurry or harass you. BUT the place is not huge so space is at a premium and managed very well with a number of tables for 2 and a couple of tables for 4 including an outside covered area for al fresco dining. Having read the negative comments I can only conclude that those people suffered very poor spatial awareness as it is blindingly obvious that a pushchair/pram will not fit inside among the tables.I have visited on quite a few occasions with my noisy roustabout of a 3 year old and never ever been made to feel unwelcome.
So in conclusion, great service, great food, possibly the best coffee BUT not a lot of room for the £800 "luxury baby travel system" that is way too precious to leave 8 feet away outside on the pavement.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Let me start this review with some disheartened dismay, some of the negative reviews are vexatious, and do not represent the Syon that my grandchildren (ranging from 14 years to 3 months) and I have enjoyed over the past few years. Nick, Philippa and their staff have consistently provided top class services and have always accommodated us no matter what the circumstance.
Right! now to the food and service. Their coffee and tea are first rate (including my usual £1.50 takeaway on my way to work) the kids love their scrambled egg and toast plus their hot chocolate with Alisha always being topped up with extra marshmallows in a little glass cup by the side. My BLT, or more latterly, my Cumberland sausage sandwich fills me up for the day. The soup of the day is always a pleasant surprise, the pastries are first rate and always fresh, as is all of the food.
As for the service, free internet, lovely surroundings, pleasant and highly professional staff in a meticulously clean and safe environment where could a Granddad go wrong?
I am happy to give the Syon 5 stars, six if I could. But don’t listen to me or others just give it a go.

Philippa H, Owner at Syon Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank you for your lovely review, it's great to see we are appreciated. We look forward to your next visit with the kids, who are always welcome ( marshmallows at the ready! )

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Beautiful setting, really the only good thing I can say. The food is over seasoned and dressed. The food is much to over priced not just for the area but the quality. The service is poor and sloppy. This place has a lot of potential with such good coffee but it's difficult to point out something positive with a'll the above.
Needs Work!