“The BEST Breakfast”

Cuisines: International, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I love Greedies! Its a great place for breakfast!
You have to be patient and wait for a table but it's worth it for the best Eggs Benedict EVER ;)
Keep up the good work guys!!!!

4  Thank Elena L

Reviewed March 11, 2014

A little expensive for a posh cafe but with food that lovely you don't mind. Lots of choice, eggs defiantly a good bed as well as the pancakes

4  Thank Susie S
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We were looking forward to going here for a hearty Saturday fry up. What a massive let down. The service was rude and blunt. The back room was drafty and freezing and the food was rubbish. The orange juice was the only good point. Will not be going back!

6  Thank Scottsons
Jenni O, Owner at Greedies, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Scottsons
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Greedies. I was upset to hear that you did not enjoy your whole breakfast experience with us on Saturday. As you will see we have never had such a bad review before. I wonder if it would be possible for you to email me direct at jenni@greediesworld.com to let me know all the points from food to service that disappointed you, so I can get to the bottom of what happened on Saturday. I look forward to hearing from you and do hope I will somehow be able to restore your faith in us through email correspondence.

Regards
Jenni

Reviewed January 3, 2014

An excellent breakfast. Good portions, well cooked, not greasy at all. Good tea too! Busy and vibrant atmosphere. Good service. Would definitely use again.

4  Thank PeteA25
Jenni O, Owner at Greedies, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Scottsons

Regards
Jenni

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Greedies is always my go to place when I need a fry-up. they have had some staffing issues in the past with some very rude waitresses but glad to see that has settled down and the waitresses are much more professional and friendly. I enjoy their breakfasts but dislike their coffee. I also think there kids menu is ridiculous - much too large and does not cater very well for the 2-5 age group. However i always know what i am going to get and love their corn beef hash!

1  Thank Michael G