“Great place with fast service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Coach and Horses

Coach and Horses
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Isleworth
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Youngs pub
“Great place with fast service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have been to this pub twice in the last two days and was very impressed. A great place for lunch or dinner with a very reasonable menu. The club sandwich is very substantial and I will also recommend the sharing platter as a main course for one. The decor is impressive for a pub and with ample parking. The pie and mash for £10 is definitely the best dish to have with autumn on the way. With regard to seating, there is a large outdoor seating area but if you want to sit inside, the comfy seats are in the conservatory area.

• Visited September 2013

Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“Better than average pub food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Visted on a hot evening, to find the place bursting at the seams. We wondered if we'd get a table but a friendly waitress managed to squeeze us in.

Drinks arrived quickly, my pint of cask ale was well served and at the right temperature, so that was a good start to the evening! We ordered garlic bread nibbles and two burgers with various toppings. The bread arrived quickly despite how busy the place was, and was very nice. There was a short wait for the burgers but not too long and they were worth the wait - much better than most pub burgers, they really tasted home-made. The salad was fresh, the chips crisp and even the buns were nice! Overall a very enjoyable experience.

The pub has a nice atmosphere and friendly efficient staff who coped well with what must have been one of their busiest evenings. We'd definitely return should we find ourselves in Isleworth again.

• Visited August 2013
Maidstone
“Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Had lunch here today. Mixed experience.Walked in in a perfectly affable mood. Young lady behind the bar was filling up some glasses with ice and talking to her friend on the other side of the bar but waited and didn't interrupt or do anything at all. After a couple of minutes we had an unsmiling "you all right" to which I said "yes, thank you" and she then snarled "can I help you" Ordered a glass of Merlot and a club sandwich. Returns asking me in the same unsmiling fashion did I want the Merlot or the Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot. Didn't undersatand this but did eventually get my glass of Merlot. Will refrain from saying too much about the person involved other than to say serving the public may not be her forte. However pleased to say it wasn't just me because when one of her colleagues seemed to ignore her comments she shouted after them "Hello, I'm here!" so perhaps apart from an attitude issue she may well have got out of bed the wrong side that morning. Anyway she seemed to cheer up when she went back to talking to her mate on the other side of the bar. These customers are a real pain! However the club sandwich is one of the best I have ever had and the place itself looks excellent.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great staff, delicious food, great choice of beverages and tons of atmosphere. Happy to return time and time again (expect London prices).

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food but drinks were overpriced completely”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Walked up to meet a friend for a spot of dinner in the evening. Greeted by a waitress who led us in to the dining room. Very nice atmosphere in the dining room. I had a pint of Peroni and my friend had a soft drink. The food was excellent and made you feel completely at home. The constant change in the menu is great as I go once every few weeks. I have one criticism, which is the price of a pint of Peroni. £4.94 is craziness. There are pubs in central London in prime locations that sell pints of Peroni between £4.50-£4.80. That price is unacceptable for Isleworth and I think it should be reviewed.

• Visited June 2013