“Perfect little south Indian restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sangeetha

Sangeetha
Ranked #22 of 241 Restaurants in Hounslow
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Perfect little south Indian restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

We ended up eating at Sangeetha because we were parking at Hounslow west station to go to London, but seriously this place was brilliant! Once you're inside, It literally feels like you're in south India. The food is near authentic and absolutely delicious. To my pleasant surprise, the chef making dosas and sambar is from Udupi and the taste is un-unmistakably has that perfect udupi taste. Very pleased!

• Visited October 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food = excellent... Best dosa in London!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food was fantastic and very authentic!! None of that awful food colouring they like to add at other dosa places to make the chutney look a minty green and fake red. We ordered a North Indian thali, a masala dosa, chilli mogo and kulfi to share. We ordered way too much food! To be honest half the dosa filled me up, but I was also just keen to sample the other dishes. We couldn't finish it but they kindly packed us the thali to take-away without any trouble.

This is officially the best dosa restaurant in London!

• Visited October 2013
Bengaluru, India
“Excellent Indian Vegetarian Meal Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was on vacation in London and after a couple of days I was really craving for authentic Indian food. Some one suggested me to visit Sangeetha for Idli Dosa breakfast. When I reached the restaurant and looked at the menu I saw an item called 'Quick Lunch' priced at GBP 5.2. I ordered the same. It was a limited thali (Plate) which had one paratha, plain rice, veg biryani, sambhar, rasam, curd rice, papad, pickle and suji halwa.
Guys, trust me this was the best thali i ever had. I even told them then I have not eaten such a tasty Indian meal even back in India.
Their service was very good. The thali originally had sambhar-rice but on my request they gave me plain rice and sambhar separately.
I paid by card, and they charge a commission of 30 pence if paying by card a bill of less than 10 pounds. But on my request they did not charge me any commission.

If in Houlslow and if craving for vegetarian Indian food, please visit Sangeetha.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Shashank S
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Indian Food for Business Travellers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Best South Indian, North Indian and Thali preferences. Staff is amzing and always smiling, especially the afghani girls are true workers who run around assiting customers.They have open kitchen system so you can view there cleaniness and best hotel I had food into

Anish

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Anish P
Aberfeldy, United Kingdom
“A jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

This vegetarian restaurant was a real find for a hungry lone traveller. It looks like a large cafeteria (although they do table service) and the menu is authentic home cooking. In my ignorance, I didn't know what a lot of it was, but it was all looking pretty amazing as it went past. The service was extremely polite and attentive, and the simple meal I had of dhal, lassi and some nice flaky bread was delicious and very good value. Recommended.

Visited May 2013