“Best place to eat at terminal 5”
Review of Giraffe - Heathrow

Giraffe - Heathrow
Ranked #24 of 247 Restaurants in Hounslow
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Grays Thurrock, United Kingdom
“Best place to eat at terminal 5”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We always eat here when we fly from terminal 5. I recommend the porridge, always tasts nice and fresh. The service is friendly but can be a little slow. You can ask for your bill as you order to speed things up.

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Great for quick food ore boarding”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

The food is a stage. However perfect for quick breakfast before boarding in morning. Very efficient friendly staff. Can't go wrong

1 Thank AUSTLON
UK
“Best breakfast at LHR!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

By far the best place to have breakfast if you are travelling through Terminal 1. Fast service, super-friendly and funny staff, relaxed atmosphere, what's not to like. Healthy options available and tasty cooked breakfasts. I loved the huevos rancheros, served with hot sauce, awesome. Would return every time.

• Visited November 2012
London
“Better at the airport”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Always seem to be better in the airport - fast and friendly service.
I've tried Giraffe elsewhere in London and was dissapointed - but would visit it again in the airport.

Visited September 2012
Charlwood, United Kingdom
“Cold food”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stopped by this Giraffe branch for a quick breakfast before an early morning flight. I was shown to my seat very quickly and the waiter brought the menu. I ordered OJ, the big plate special (no wedges pls), and a decaff Americano.

It was brought to the table quite quickly, with toast replacing the wedges. But the food was distinctly cool. I was tight for time for my flight, so I didn't send it back. The food itself was tasty but it would have been much nicer hot.

The OJ was pulpy which I'm fine with, but I know theirs are not. The coffee was quite bitter, and I didn't finish it.

At £14 for the lot, this was not a cheap eat, and I therefore would expect much better.

• Visited November 2012