“Best breakfast at LHR!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed November 12, 2012

By far the best place to have breakfast if you are travelling through Terminal 1. Fast service, super-friendly and funny staff, relaxed atmosphere, what's not to like. Healthy options available and tasty cooked breakfasts. I loved the huevos rancheros, served with hot sauce, awesome. Would return every time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,191)

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Always seem to be better in the airport - fast and friendly service.
I've tried Giraffe elsewhere in London and was dissapointed - but would visit it again in the airport.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stopped by this Giraffe branch for a quick breakfast before an early morning flight. I was shown to my seat very quickly and the waiter brought the menu. I ordered OJ, the big plate special (no wedges pls), and a decaff Americano.

It was brought to the table quite quickly, with toast replacing the wedges. But the food was distinctly cool. I was tight for time for my flight, so I didn't send it back. The food itself was tasty but it would have been much nicer hot.

The OJ was pulpy which I'm fine with, but I know theirs are not. The coffee was quite bitter, and I didn't finish it.

At £14 for the lot, this was not a cheap eat, and I therefore would expect much better.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Such a difference to be able to have a fun, and great restaurant experience with my family at the airport - and cocktails too!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I always have the huevos rancheros (mexican eggs), juice and fresh mint tea. Sooo good! The staff are always so chirpy. Love this place. Skip breakfast at home and on the flight, just go to Giraffe instead.

1  Thank WeeMcStompy