1,887 results
All reviews premium cabin free hot drinks long layover hour layover mission control great concept between flights single cabin monsoon shower four hours few hours sleep free wifi alarm clock comfortable bed through customs an early flight standard room
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Great for morning flights from Heathrow as it is just a few minutes away from terminal 2-3 on the free train transfer, and the train to Paddington. It is just up the escalator from terminal 4 arrivals

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during a long layover at LHR. Booked it as we could book by the hour. Front desk staff were very helpful and professional. Room was small, but not cramped. The shower alone was worth it. Will definitely remember this for our next lay over.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2018

My wife, daughter (15), and I traveled to London en route to Johannesburg, with a nine hour layover in between flights. Arriving on the red-eye from New York, we weren't thrilled about the notion of sitting in an airport lounge after what would inevitably be a sleepless flight with a five time zone change. Yotel offered the perfect solution. We booked a six-hour block from 12 PM - 6 PM, arrived 30 min early after taking the inter-terminal shuttle from Terminal 3, were shown to our pod, and were quickly fast asleep. Four hours later, when the alarm went off, we were not at all inclined to get up from our comfy beds and shower, though we did eventually. The "pod" itself was small but quite clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely courteous and attentive. I wouldn't recommend Yotel as a long term solution for a stay in London, but as an in-terminal offering designed to provide much needed rest during layovers, I can't imagine a better designed solution. We were thrilled to have found the Yotel and endorse it heartily.

Room tip: Rooms are based on number of occupants -- they're designed for sleeping only.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Very good overall Nice cute room, very comfortable and convenient.I will really recommend this to friends and family.Very good for those with early flights.Very good service and practical.Please improve your signage location in the airport when arriving at terminal 4 Heathrow.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Stayed here a few hours after my arrival into London in the early hours. I wanted to rest before meeting up with friends since I had a night flight. I booked just before my flight and when I landed I easily found the hotel. In arrivals in terminal 4 you just need to go to the left and there are signs that direct you to the lounge and hotel and you will find the place. I took a standard room, which yes is small but I thought it was perfect for my use and time. I only stayed in there for a few hours and needed a bed, the room was clean and the bed was so comfortable. I laid down and was taken straight into a deep sleep, and this never happens to me on my own bed.
One thing I liked is that there is a purple light which helps those who need a night light.
pros: cost, comfortable bed, clean room, simple check in and check out, free tea coffee and water, heating/ac was great and very quick to change temperature, shower was amazing, and staff were friendly to me.
cons: space in the room is small, a bit hard to get into the bed if you are not used to it, my room was number 10 and had to go down a few steps but with a bag can be difficult to move, and that is it.

I would definitely stay again if I needed a space for a few hours that is cheaper than most of the places around heathrow.

• Trip type: Traveled solo