The Yotel is a Japanese style pod hotel located in LHR's terminal 4. I spent a night there before flying to Chicago as I didn't want an early morning trek across London to the airport.
I had a standard room for 1 person. It is VERY small but exactly what I expected. The bed was super-comfy and the bathroom was nice. You may have some trouble if you have a large suitcase. It was difficult for me to open mine fully - again I expected this.
The service at the hotel is fine and again what I expected. The staff were nice and helpful.
I would recommend this hotel if you have an early morning flight or if you need place to crash for a few hours during a layover.
Breakfast was rather expensive and I wasn't overly impressed. I had two burned mini croissants and a cap of filter coffee. Not great. Other than that, a great place to stay. Also, wonder around the airport at night. It's kinda spooky going from empty terminal to empty terminal but I saw the airport in a whole new night.
Will use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your YOTEL London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow