$211
$71
$62
Hilton Garden Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$77
$65
  • Bar/Lounge
$39
1,785 results
All reviewspremium cabinfree hot drinksmission controlhour layoverbetween flightslong layovergreat conceptmonsoon showersingle cabinfour hoursquick showerfree wififew hours sleepalarm clockmood lightingcomfortable bedthrough customs
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I had a 12 hour layover before returning to the states. This place was the perfect stopover. The service was quite lovely, the room spotless, and did I mention that the clerk was fabulous?

The bed was comfortable, the TV close at hand (cop shows that mirror our awful programming are quite entertaining) and the clerk brought me a fan to help cool down after some insane dealings with the porters in Terminal 4.

My room was quiet, felt safe, and was as cozy as such a thing could be. Thanks, Yotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank TravelerWithPaints
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Hi TravelerWithPaints,

We are thrilled to see that you appreciated our concept and enjoyed your YOTEL experience.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Great solution for a lengthy connection time between flights or an early morning flight. The regular rooms are a bit snug for couples, but not bad. The premium rooms, with their queen-sized, tiltable beds, are 5-star. Free espresso, available at Mission Control (reception) 24/7. The only thing which could make it better would be for it to inside security so that one doesn't have to deal with the horrors of Heathrow's security and inter-terminal transfer.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andrew A

Hi Andrew A,

We are very pleased to see that you appreciated our concept and enjoyed your YOTEL experience.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

I stumbled across yotel whilst waiting for my flight and I have never looked back, it's perfect.

I regularly fly in an early flight and therefore book to stay pre flight for the night. I have always had a good nights sleep, there is ample room, it's very comfortable, clean and the staff could not be more helpful.

There are plenty of places in the terminal to eat and then return to your cabin for the night.

The bathroom/shower are spot on, yes it's small but for one night does that matter.

Perfect and will use every time there is a need from now on.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank Explorer_DP

Hi Explorer_DP,

We are delighted to see that you appreciated our concept and enjoyed your YOTEL experience.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Stay date: 22/08/2017
I arrived quite a bit early to check into the hotel - there were seating areas by the entrance so I sat there for an hour waiting for my check in time.
The check in process was quick and seamless. They ask to see your passport but that was it. I got a bottle of free water from them and went to my room.
The room was ok, I was in room 24 which was a standard room. It had a bed, ensuite toilet and shower area and I believe a table tucked away. There were 2 uk plug sockets and 2 other country sockets so I could charge my mobile. There was no phone signal though but there was free wireless.
The bed was as comfortable as I expected and I didn't really hear much noise around the room.
Food was a bit more troublesome, there was food you could order there but everything was via card (no cash allowed) and so I didn't want to keep putting little amounts on my card. I went down a level and there was a Boots, a WH Smith and a Costa Coffee down there. I ended up buying a fruit salad from WH Smith's.
Would I stay again - probably as I was without a car so it was easier than going to an off airport hotel and trying to get to the airport in the early morning.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank TomassoJ

Hi TomassoJ,

Kind regards

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Just stayed here before mine and my boyfriends flight as we didn't want to worry about being there late and wanted the opportunity for a shower before we departed. We came across this hotel by chance when we realised premier inn was fully booked. On arrival it was very easy to access and the staff were amazing!! Nothing was too much for them and offered complimentary tea and coffee many times.
Check in and check out was so easy and they were very helpful in directing us to transfer terminals.
The room was small yes however it didn't really need to be any bigger for the time you spend in there. There is places to keep the bags so they are placed away safely.
I also thought that the idea of the rooms being as a cabin was so funky which really won me over!
I would 100% stay here again when I fly from Heathrow again.
This is literally the best and funkiest hotel ever with amazing staff!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple