My wife and I picked Yotel as a place to stay overnight before our morning flight out of Heathrow after two weeks in the UK. We wanted to be able to fly out rested and refreshed, and avoid the nerve-wracking task of making our way through one of the world's largest cities during the morning rush. It was just what we hoped it would be. Their web site is accurate. You won't spread out in the room, but there is a place for everything and you will find all of the services you need. On top of that, the staff was very nice to us when we arrived earlier than we expected. They may not be able to brag about that on the web and be believed, but that was our experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your YOTEL London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow