On the day of departure, we had to check out at 12 noon as our rented place will be occupied later of the day. And since our flight was only at night, we were worried that we had to spend several hours at the airport and was thinking of getting a taxi to bring us to the nearest hotel near Heathrow Airport but thanks to a wonderful airport staff who showed us Yotel in the airport itself.
We quickly booked 2 units for the 4 of us for a few hours. The rooms were really compact but it comes with a tiny shower & toilet, a super comfy bed that can sleep 2 and a flat-screen tv.
The F&B menu was limited but we were happy with the vegetarian Singapore noodles and the kids were happy to get their hands on the Haagen Dazs ice cream. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate are on the house and free-flow for the guests.
The only downside to me was that all payments no matter how much need to be done via credit card only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4 (landside), located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow