Stayed over night as I had a 07:30 check in. I used a premier room which provided more than enough space. It was quiet and I woke up ready for the flight. The bed was comfortable with clean crisp sheets. The bathroom is cleverly designed, clean and tidy. Of course forward planning is needed so make sure all the stuff you need for the "sleep over: is to hand at the top of the case. Whilst it is in T4 the transfer station is only a minute away and the trains are every 15 mins. and free. The tea and coffee are free and there is sufficient choice for a quick snack
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4 (landside), located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow