I had a very different experience from many of the other reviewers. I chose Yotel based on the cost and reviews from trip advisor. Checked in about 6:00am local time. The room was small, as advertised, but functional with an enclosed bathroom. However, there was a family waking up in the room next to me. I could hear them clearly. Then after they left, I could hear the maid cleaning the other rooms particularly when she was vacuuming. I tried calling the front desk to try and get a different room but no one answered. I left around 12 noon without getting any sleep.
It was far better than hanging around the terminal and far cheaper than traditional hotels. I would recommend booking online in advance to make sure you get a room. If you are flying out of a terminal other than four, where the hotel is located, make sure you plan extra time to get to your terminal. There are free buses that connect each of the terminals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4 (landside), located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow