YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport
$40
$82
$77
Agoda.com
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$41
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$35
Travelodge
1,678 results
All reviewspremium cabinfree hot drinksgreat concepthour layovermission controlbetween flightslong layovermonsoon showersingle cabinfour hoursquick showerfree wififew hours sleepalarm clockmood lightingcomfortable bedthrough customs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Super clean, friendly staff and a nice idea!
The room is really small (Japanese style almost!), and being two in a standard room is really tight, but it's location within Heathrow terminal 4 and affordable prices are unbeatable.
If you think you'll have room for two people to repack... Think again.
Other than that it was perfect for what we needed!

Room Tip: Standard room has a really small bed so choose smartly (sleep head to toe when two people)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Dear sojohan,

Thank you for review. It's fantastic to see that you appreciated our concept and crew service!
YOTEL has been designed by aircraft designers aiming to provide all those amenities for someone who wishes to relax before or after a long flight, or in between flights.

All our beds are custom made.
Standard cabins have a large single bed at 100cm×200cm, which is larger than the UK standard bed sizes (75cm×180cm & 90cm×190cm -National Bed Federation). Our Premium cabins are more spacious and have a double-size bed (130cm×200cm). You may wish to give it a go next time you are around!

Thanks once again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes

Reviewed July 11, 2013

It's affordable, it's clean, beds and pillows are comfortable, shower/toilet area are the perfect size for any individual, but most importantly....it's just so darn cute! Ok, the latter is probably not the most helpful advice, but it is very comfortable and it has everything you need at a affordable price. Additionally, the "crew members," as they like to call their staff, are wonderful! They were extremely helpful, polite and a breath of fresh air after dealing with grumpy airline attendants and boarder guards. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone who's in between transfers or flying stand-by. I've stayed here 4 different times and each time, the rooms have always been well kept, beds and pillows have always been comfortable and the staff have been exceptionally helpful. They have done their best to really accommodate everyone's situations (for instance, I once stayed here and was waiting on a stand-by flight and I asked to stay longer in my room. They were so quick to help and allow me an additional few hours. Thanks again, Yotel!)

Room Tip: The standard rooms may be considered small for people who are 6 feet tall (i'm 4'11, so I'm space efficient). In which case, I would probably recommend the premium rooms instead. They're a lot bigger (and also more expensive [but not THAT expensive]).
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear katherine j,

You're most welcome and thank you for your most kind comments about our crew and your recommendation!
It's always a pleasure welcoming you back.

Until the next time,

Warm regards

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I needed an affordable option for my last night in London that would be close to the airport, and in doing my research came across Yotel. I checked in at 10 pm and had a 9:30 am flight. This was a great option. I had a standard room and it was just enough space to do a final pack and still have some legroom after being cramped on a train for hours. The "pod like" bed was so comfortable and I had a great night's sleep. The staff were helpful and quick to assist me. The wifi was free and worked fast! I highly recommend this place if you are in need an good night's sleep and want to be close to the airport (or in the airport.)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear geethegreat,

Thank you for your kind review, especially for your comments about our Crew, and your recommendation! Pleased to see that you appreciated the YOTEL concept and service.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best wishes

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have always found overnight flights from N. America to Great Britain are difficult because you arrive exhausted and standard hotels are often not ready for you to check in until mid-afternoon.

Yotel's flexible check-in times completely eliminates this problem. Being on-site also means you don't have to deal with the car rental and driving hassles before you're wide awake. On our most recent vacation to England, we started our stay by heading directly to the Yotel in Terminal 4, slept for 3 hours and woke up refreshed, ready for our vacation with no jet lag to slow us down.

The rooms ("cabins") are small, but extremely functional. The beds are very comfortable and the showers (unlike so many in Britain!) are great. The rooms are quiet and can be darkened completely to allow for sleeping at odd hours. We booked two rooms -- a standard for our teenage son and a twin bed for my husband and myself. Both rooms more than met our expectations.

My only complaint is that they don't have parallel facilities in more airports!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JLouiseB

Dear JLouiseB,

Thank you for your most kind comments! Great to see that we went above your expectations; delighted that you enjoyed our monsoon shower and comfy beds!

YOTEL provides a quiet environment designed to offer our guests all the comfort and the amenities necessary to allow a good sleep or to freshen up. One of the best things is the flexibility of choosing when you need the cabin and you only pay for the hours you stay, be that as short as 4 hours or as long as you wish to.

We hope to welcome you back to one of our airport locations and if you get the chance to our first ever city centre hotel in New York!

Warm regards

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have an annual eight hour layover in Heathrow en route from Canada to South Africa. Overnight flight in economy class, jetlag and exhaustion after a hectic two weeks in Canada convinced me to find a hotel room for the few hours - but as a rule they are expensive and such a schlep to get to and from. The Yotel was perfect - a beautiful shower (lovely shower gel) and soft and cosy bed to catch up on a few hours sleep before the second flight. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The standard cabin would be too small for two people, but nice and cosy for one.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Yiorgos-Yotel, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Maggi L,

We are excited to see that we have helped you to enjoy your travelling experience. YOTEL provides a quiet environment designed to offer our guests all the comfort and amenities necessary to allow a good sleep or to freshen up in a cosy space .

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon be it in London, Amsterdam or Manhattan-New York and soon in Paris!

Best regards