We were in transit for a few hours at London Heathrow before our connecting flight to Reykjavik. We booked at the Yotel (Terminal 4) - got there via a free 10 minute bus ride from Terminal 5. Conveniently located and easy to find. Check-in was quick and efficient. Found the standard room to be very small and claustrophobic and and requested an upgrade without a problem. Cabin was ideal for a 5-hour layover - small but comfortable with a lovely big shower and flat screen TV. Hot drinks in the gulley are free. Staff were very helpful and professional. Best part was one pays per hour for the cabin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4 (landside), located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow