“Amazing” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Bern, Switzerland
“Amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

in terminal 4 a very good place to stay overnight if you have a connection in the morning.
small but clean room with everything you need and a very cozy bed.
the service is overly friendly and hot beverages are included in the room rate.
be aware that you will need an hour to connect from terminal 4 to 1 or 3.

2 Thank philosion

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (371)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Canterbury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I love staying in Yotels. I do not live near Heathrow or Gatwick, so like to stay in these when I have an early flight. The rooms are comfortable and well-designed. The bed and showe are very comfortable. Most importantly the rooms are peaceful, and silent. I always sleep well. Free wifi is also a significant plus.

Room Tip: Excellent choice if you have a very early flight and don't live close to the airport.
1 Thank TimbuktuCanterbury
YotelHQ, Sales and Marketing Executive at YOTEL London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your resent stay with us.

Sounds like you really appreciate our concept and our amenities, and that YOTEL was a perfect solution for your trip.

Free Wifi is a YOTEL brand standard and accessible in all our airport locations and in our first ever city centre hotel in New York!

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I booked this hotel for my goddaughter who was travelling for the first time on a morning flight to Australia. It was ideally situated in London Heathrow Terminal 4 from where the flight was leaving, so she was on the spot , was good value for money and gave my goddaughter a comfortable and clean place to stay before 20 hours of travel. Rooms are capsule like and well appointed with shower and technology.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Traveller0014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

After a long flight and facing an even longer layover in London Heathrow Airport, I was so glad to find this hotel. I was in desperate need of a power nap and a refreshing shower!!! After a few hours of walking around the airport and exploring my options, I was lucky to find Yotel over an expensive public airline lounge! I thought the price was too good to be true...until I began walking through the hallway which made me feel like I was walking through ship corridors. I noticed that the hotel looked very clean and the cleaning crew was busy tidying the rooms which made me feel at ease. When I came to my room and began to open the door I noticed a purple glow coming from inside...the lights were purple! I then noticed the light switch which allowed for more normal lighting. After having a soothing shower I watched some TV and found the sound and color on the TV to be amazing. The bed was also very comfortable and everything in the room was immaculate. I enjoyed the concept of how such a small room can include all you need! When the time came for me to get to my next flight, I was greeted by the friendly staff upon checkout. Yotel was the only part of travelling to my destination that made my time amazing. I now make it an effort to stay at an airport that has a Yotel when I travel. I will undoubtedly recommend this hotel room to anyone travelling.

Room Tip: Although this single room is small for a family, there are rooms with larger beds which I saw that w...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank M122334
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed at the Heathrow Yotel recently and was amazed at how spotless and fresh it all was. A shower, clean sheets and free wifi, what more could you ask for? I was taking my girlfriend back to the airport so she could fly back to Texas and from the moment we got there to the moment we left it was a wonderful experience staying in such a unique place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank A_Caroll
Johannesburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We spent 4 hours here in between two very long flights, and this room was a life saver. The bed is super comfortable, the shower and the amenities are wonderful. We got some hot chocolate and a sandwich from the front desk and it was swiftly prepared. Wi Fi works like a charm. They deliver exactly what they say they will, rest and a place to freshen up. Will use again without question

Room Tip: 'Luxury" rooms with the king bed are lovely
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was there for 4 hours in between flights and my stay in Yotel was a nice and comfortable one. Had a bit of trouble with the wireless but it wasn't a big as I was just passing through and just needed some sleep. The only feedback I can give is that the sheets smelled weird (not sure of the washing power was bad or something else).

1 Thank OttawaChick007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to YOTEL London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!