Yotel lives up to its name as a transit airport hotel. Adequate facilities, hot shower, comfortable bed, Wi-Fi, free hot beverages etc. Gets you back alive again after long flights from Asia! I had three bookings in this transit hotel this time round on my way to South America and back. One of my bookings got canceled before I arrived and Yotel put me up in another airport hotel without any hassle; they even called me to inform me of it, called me again when I arrived at the replacement hotel to ensure I was fine, and to top it off, sent me a nice bottle of wine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your YOTEL London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow