I had a long layover at London Heathrow Terminal 4, but had never heard of Yotel until a friend told me about it. After checking out rates online, I decided to book the room when I arrived, only to find that it was full.. I strongly suggest booking in advance! But I managed to find a 4 hour time slot that met my needs. The room was very compact and well laid out. After figuring out the lights and bed (press a button and it goes from a "futon" type of configuration to an actual bed), I had a wonderful 3 hour nap. With the exception of some hallway noise, which they try to maintain, it was wonderful. Clean, comfortable... I'll definitely use them again! The free hot chocolate and the shower (complete with shower gel so I didn't have to unpack) was a definite bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow