We had a 10 hr lay over at Heathrow (between two 10 hr flights) and needed to arrive at our final destination in as good shape as possible.
Yotel was easy to book, clean, friendly, convenient, private and restful. The beds were comfortable and we were able to freshen up and take a long nap. Location made all the difference since we didn;'t have to leave the airport so most of our time was spent relaxing (vs trying to get to a hotel outside of Heathrow).
I wouldn't hesitate to do Yotel again. It helped us to start our vacation without being totally exhausted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow