Yotel was a fantastic place to relax during a long layover between long overseas flights. For my short stay the tiny standard room was just fine. In fact the room turned out to be the perfect quiet oasis that made my >24 hour trip infinitely more bearable. The shower (and amazing organic shower gel) were unexpectedly outstanding! I was worried about traveling to Terminal 4 from Terminal 5 and back again, but it was extremely easy and relatively quick (even as I needed to go out through immigration and back in through security) via the free buses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your YOTEL London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow