We booked a double cabin for four hours as we had a long delay between flights in and out of Heathrow. We didn't want to leave the Terminal (too complicated and stressful) so Yotel was the ideal solution as it is easily accessible within Terminal 4 and can be booked by the hour. Once you get used to no outside windows it is quite spacious, very clean, has an excellent shower room and comfortable bed which extends electrically. Also space underneath bed for two big cases. We didn't take advantage of free tea/coffee service but it was offered on arrival. Would have been nice of have had free bottled water in the room. Very easy check-in/check out with staff explaining the workings of the room lighting and bed system. Also trolley available for heavy luggage. Room might be a bit claustrophobic for long stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your YOTEL London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow