This hotel room is great for overnight lay between connection flights. It is very compact but enough for rest. It is very clean and bed is comfortable and electrically positional. The shower rain head is great! They rooms should be noise proof. You can hear the automatic corridor door all night and the steps of people on the hallway, which is an elevated wood floor. They give you a set of earplugs which is handy but, it has no use, because if you actually wear them, you won't be able to hear the alarm to wake up to get ready to check out and caught the flight. It is a good alternative hotel room if you at least have 6 hours of waiting time between connections.
They offer free tram between the terminals. It will take at least 30 mins each way to get to the hotel and out to your terminal. It will be more convenient if this is located on the international terminal. Our flight arrival was late at night and ALL the restaurants were close. They only have coffee, tea and few drink options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTEL is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your YOTEL London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow