YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport
PremierInn.com
$77
$72
Travelocity
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$41
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$35
Travelodge
1,678 results
All reviewspremium cabinfree hot drinksgreat concepthour layovermission controlbetween flightslong layovermonsoon showersingle cabinfour hoursquick showerfree wififew hours sleepalarm clockmood lightingcomfortable bedthrough customs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2012

With a flight leaving early from Term 4 (we were to check in before 6am) we chose to get to Term 4 by coach the night before. Arrived at 9.30 and had a great night's sleep! Awoke refreshed and ready for the long flight. We both found it so relaxing and would do it again. I had the Yotel Experience when at Gatwick back when they first opened in July 07, so needed no convincing. My husband needed winning over, but after our experience, he speaks highly of Yotel as well. He was especially impressed by the "wet room". Great Design!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WessexHoosier
Reviewed November 13, 2012

During an overnight stopover in Heathrow, I decided to book into the Yotel in Terminal 4. Expecting a minimalist experience, I was pleasantly surprised by how comfortable the room and the hotel itself were. The hotel is designed to mimic a series of ships cabins on an ocean liner. As such, the use of space is very effective. The bathroom area, sitting area and bed occupy something between 75 and 100 square feet for a basic cabin. You are definitely in steerage versus first-class, although I understand the premium rooms are larger. It does not however impact your stay at all if your purpose is to get a good night sleep. The staff were amazing, and the low lighting in the halls prompted everyone I met to whisper, meaning no disturbances as other denizens found their rooms.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2012

As most reviews mention, Yotel is great for what it is. It is small, but clean and with great convenience. Instead of repeating what others have said, I will offer you a few tips that will make your stay a little better than mine (and my stay was not bad, but next time these tips will help make my stay even better!).

1. Check the body wash in the shower is not empty (if you plan to use it). It's not convenient to find it is empty when you are already in the shower.

2. In the Yotel at Heathrow (not sure about other locations), they have a curtain that can be used to divide the bathroom from the rest of the cabin (there is a clear glass wall separating the areas). This curtain is only half length, so if you are in a cabin with someone else, make sure they do NOT open the cabin door if you are using the toilet - you can be seen sitting there!

3. Before you shower, ask for an extra towel - you will need this to mop up the water from the shower as there is no barrier from the shower stall to the rest of the bathroom to stop the water running into the rest of the bathroom space. An extra towel will ensure you don't have to stand in a pool of water to use the toilet after someone has taken a shower.

4. Before you sleep make sure to check that the last guest did not set an alarm on the TV. We were awoken horribly by the TV turning itself on. It was a horrible shock to the system and it cost us a couple of hours of sleep as we could not get back to sleep again, unfortunately.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AussieBlue88
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Excellent cabins are very comfortable and just the right size. The compact cabins are very cosy the bathroom with shower is perfect to freshen up before traveling. The location in terminal 4 is handy for departures/arrivals from all terminals as there is a free train service between terminals at very regular intervals. I have stayed at this Yotel 3 times in the last month and plan on using it regularly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had a lot of time to kill on my way to Thailand and I spent five hours in my quiet and clean Yotel cabin. This is such a great business idea that I'm surprised this isn't more common. I was a bit worried about what on earth I was going to do all day in terminal 4 since it doesn't have a Priority Pass lounge but luckily I found Yotel. Free wi-fi and a comfortable bed. Loved it and will return next time I'm on such a long trip!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo