Three of us stayed at this place for a one night stay between long haul flights. These could just have been tiny cheap hotel rooms for a cheap price, but Yotel have gone to the effort to make them quite quirky and unique and have made maximum use of the space, including having beds that electronically extend when you're using them and pack away when you're not so you have more space. As it was built very recently, everything is modern and up to date. The purple colour scheme and other design features gave me the impression i was staying on a futuristic ferry. Some people may not like this idea, but i really enjoyed it. Plus at the price it is and so close to your flights makes it a no-brainer for me. Perhaps not a place for staying more than a couple of nights maximum though.
Considering the price, you'd think the staff would be non-existant or at least not helpful. But the service was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anybody. Especially younger people who enjoy something different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your YOTEL London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow