I was recently traveling from terminal 4 with an early flight and wanted to get there the night before so I didn't have to rush. The problem with a lot of Heathrow airport hotels is they're actually still a taxi ride away. Not so for the Yotel where you literally couldn't be closer.
Despite its location in the bowels of the airport, it's wonderfully quiet and perfect to get a few hours sleep before taking the 1 minute walk up to security to go through for your flight. It meant I didn't have to rush, and I could enjoy the start of my holiday the way I wanted to.
The bed was comfortable and the room clean and warm. Considering how tiny the room was it didn't feel claustrophobic, and the shower was actually decently sized and powerful enough.
I found staff very helpful, though I didn't need much assistance, it would definitely be there if required.
Without a doubt I would and will be using the Yotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your YOTEL London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow