I couldn't check into my apartment early so I decided to stay at the Yotel for a night and it turned out to be one of the best night's sleep ever! The staff was very friendly and helpful. I ended up there very early and very tired. They were happy to check availability and move me in early. The room was very quiet and comfortable. Very small but that was expected. The whole concept was quite fun. I loved the purple lighting in the compartment. I felt like I was staying on the ship to Fhloston Paradise. A fun and funky start to my visit to London. A great place to put your feet up for a few hours, or lay your head for the night. I will certainly visit this place again. Free tea or coffee when you get there, Wi-fi, telly, and a nice restaurant nearby. There is a also a computer center just outside the lobby, you can use the pc or printer if needed but have some change with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4 (landside), located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow