Yotel is a convenient way to get some rest and have a shower if you are doing a long travelling stint. We were flying from Canada to South Africa and had a 7 hour lay over at Heathrow.
It is easy to find , check in, and the rooms are practical for your needs. The free wifi is a bonus so you can keep in touch with family even when your cell phone doesnt work in the UK.
we have used it twice now and i would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTELAIR London Heathrow is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV (free-view channels). Also free hot beverages available at Mission Control. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your YOTEL London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow