Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Good place

Visited for the first time with my wife and year old baby. Must say I was impressed and would... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2017
jackohene
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great with kids

Reviewed May 4, 2017
mss471
London, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2017

A great day for the kids, they enjoyed playing here. It's not too big and I think that is better so you don't loose fully out of your sign.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

It's much smaller than snakes and ladders (nearby soft play in Brentford).
I do like the fact it's smaller so I can keep an eye on my child without moving across the hall. Staffs are polite and friendly. Food is actually quite good for what it is! Chest chips and toastie a I'll recommend!

Cleanliness, I won't say it's the cleanest, because I've seen so many times kids run in and out of the toilets in their socks and then back into the soft plays....their parents won't clean them... So I won't say it's clinically or OCD domestically clean.
It's somewhere to let your child(red) run wild and use up energy anyway, can always wash their hands after wards...

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

Jungle VIP is a great place to bring your children for a really good play. It has always been very clean and the staff are very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The play equipment and play area allows children to play safely, be adventurous, and develop social skills with other children.
I really look forward to bringing my daughter her again...and so does she.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

I took my daughter here on a weekday and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Not as busy as the weekend (which is great).

The play area is great for adults who want to follow their kids through the fun house.

I also lost my wedding ring in the ball pin and Jungle V.I.P found it by carrying out a deep clean in the area (thank you guys).

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Frequently go here during the week with a 4 year old and 1 year old and reasons why I like it are 1. It's reasonably priced (Less than others around). 2. It may be smaller than some but that's a good thing as I feel I can let my eldest go and play without having to follow like I do with the big ones, therefore great when you have 2 children or if you want to catch up with friends over a cup of tea while the kids play. 3. Food is varied from sandwiches to jacket potatoes, pizza to sausage and chips and choice of drinks just as extensive. 4. Extra activities included on various days (e.g. Today (Tuesday) they had arts and crafts). 5. Feels like a family run business with all the staff and owner being friendly and often happy to chat. 6. It's clean, always someone going around cleaning up. Overall great place to spend a few hours with the kids. The above is based on off peak as I have only come to a party once at the weekend which was early Sunday and found it not too busy at that time but can't comment on other times at the weekend.