I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions for business purposes. The hotel itself is very impressive! Its very large, very modern & very stylish & the staff are extremely helpful & attentive. Its an excellent hotel if you are flying out of terminal 5 as there is a covered link directly into the terminal.
Parking is secure & quite reasonable (make sure you get the discounted hotel rate).
My only criticism of this hotel is the Vivre restaurant. The service was ok but the lady who served us was very edgy with a bit of an attitude! We had to send back one starter & one main course (both involving overcooked fish!) & the side dish of spinach was cooked really poorly! This was dealt with OK at the time but then we were ignored. No offer of desserts or coffee! On checking out the next day we had been charged for the items that were returned to the kitchen which didn't impress me but was dealt with very well by the hotel receptionist. Next time I will try the other restaurant!
All in all a good place to stay but quite expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Heathrow Airport hotel with direct access to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and Terminals 1, 2, 3 / Terminal 4 via courtesy Heathrow Express / Connect rail connection and only 21 minutes from Central London by train. Sofitel London Heathrow boasts 605 non-smoking bedrooms including 27 suites. All rooms include the famous Sofitel MyBed, plasma screen TV and double glazed windows (rooms facing outside have triple glazing). All bathrooms include separate walk-in shower and bath. For your meetings and events, the hotel's conference centre boasts 45 meeting rooms including three executive boardrooms, a tiered theatre and a main room for up to 1,300 delegates. The hotel food and beverage outlets include: La Belle Epoque - 3AA Rosette restaurant serving gourmet French cuisine with contemporary world influences; Vivre - with its open theatre kitchens, Sphere Bar, the Le Bar Parisien invites you to experience classic and trendy cocktails, as well as Champagne selection, and the Tea 5 salon serves delicious cakes and lunch options. Leisure facilities include the hotel's Zen Garden, a 24-hour gym as well as a hydro suite with vitality pool, sauna and steam room (chargeable). A hair salon is located on the ground floor. For travellers arriving by car, the hotel offers on-site underground car park as well as Park & Fly packages for up to 15 days. We do also offer transportation to and from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Sofitel Hotel London Heathrow
- Sofitel Hotel Hounslow
- London Sofitel