Tripadvisor
Hounslow
14,963 results
All reviews vivre restaurant superior room an early flight room service short walk the club lounge british airways excellent hotel next morning an upgrade convenient hotel easy access between flights comfortable rooms london heathrow an overnight stay night's sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well appointed hotel, I was travelling with my wife and two year old daughter, it was perfect for staying the night before our annual holiday. When booking my only note would be the price seemed high but based upon the quality and convenience I would not hesitate in returning here.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sofitel-GM-LHR, General Manager at Sofitel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear danL4812ZR,

Thank you for sharing your review following your recent stay and for choosing to stay at Sofitel London Heathrow.
I am so pleased to learn that we were the ideal choice for you and your family and that your overall experience was an enjoyable one. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel to stay in the night before a flight. Extremely comfortable all amenities available. Get up and ready, have breakfast and head to your terminal. Terminal 5 obviously the easiest but all the others very accessible by the Heathrow Express train with free transfer. No fighting early morning traffic and worse still getting speeding tickets. Start the trip off in a relaxed manner

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear ejuliane100,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your kind feedback, we hope to welcome you back to the Sofitel London Heathrow in the near future.
I am pleased that you found our location to be highly convenient being directly connected to Heathrow Terminal 5, offering you a relaxing stopover during the overnight flights. I am pleased to read your comment about the available amenities. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back with our undivided attention.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was only there for one night, but this is easily one of the best airport hotels I've ever stayed in and though more expensive than many of the alternatives, I'm very glad I choose it. The staff are extremely helpful, took care of several things for me, refused to be tipped (politely) even. In particular I left one item at checkout in my room and was behind security at LHR before I realized it. In a short phone call Anne in Lost Property/Sofitel took my details and called me back promptly after going to my room and finding the item, she immediately offered to have it forwarded to me for an extremely nominal fee. This rarely happens to me but when it does, it's great to know I can count on hotel staff to take care of it so politely and efficiently.

Otherwise my stay was comfortable, the room was great - clean, fresh, excellent shower (heat, pressure). I'll be staying here again for sure.

Last but not least you can't beat that 5min walk to T5 (via connected/enclosed) walkway for an early morning flight.

Thank you Sofitel/T5, you're the best!

Room tip: Honestly, this isn't a view type hotel by definition and I was on Wing 3 Floor 1 which had an internal view which was perfectly fine.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Shirokitsune,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the Trip Advisor community. I am delighted to read you had a lovely stay with us at Sofitel London Heathrow and found our room facilities most comfortable
Our location is indeed convenient as we are directly connected to Heathrow Terminal 5 via a covered walkway, offering easy access to all the transport links going to the other Heathrow Terminals. It is a real pleasure to read that our welcoming Ambassadors were able to made your stay even more enjoyable. We love seeing our ambassadors being personally recognized .

Thank you again for choosing the Sofitel London Heathrow, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We needed to be able to just walk through to the airport, and having been dropped off by the parking company bus at T5, it was very clearly signposted where to go to get to the hotel.
We had a lovely meal in the fine dining restaurant, excellent food and service.
A good night's sleep, in a comfortable and quiet bed meant that we were fresh to go to catch and 0815 flight in the morning.
Will be looking to use this facility again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Fenella C,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am pleased that you found our location to be highly convenient being directly connected to Heathrow Terminal 5, offering you a relaxing stopover during the overnight flights.
I am glad to read you experienced excellent food and service during your stay , Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future during a stopover at Heathrow.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms were clean and comfortable, spacious enough for a 1 week stay. I was served by Raymond in the breakfast area daily and he was an absolute pleasure, he was attentive even with a full house and always smilimg and remebering exactly how I requested my coffee. Littel things make all the difference. WELL DONE AND THANK YOU RAYMOND!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear 248elainev,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Such great comments are a delight to read.
Especially, that you were impressed with the outstanding service demonstrated by our ambassador Raymond, who ensured all your needs were fulfilled and made your stay memorable. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to him, I will make sure that I share your delightful comment with him. It is a pleasure to read that you appreciated our hotel room , and facilities.Thank you for your time, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.