As soon as you leave Terminal 5 customs, it's about a 5 to 8 minute walk to Hotel Reception. The hotel seems to be set up in sections with footpath bridges and connecting walkways. Although all indoors, the light coming in from these open areas reminded me of an open campus concept. Room was spacious, everything worked, excellent water pressure. Room service was fast and breakfast next day was buffet with all the usual items making up the typical english breakfast. The spa was completely booked but they managed to get me in for a manicure. I was disappointed that they don't run a shuttle to the other terminals. Alternatives are to use a car service (was under 20 pounds) or to walk back into Terminal 5 and take the airport train to the other terminals. If you have to spend the night at Heathrow, this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Heathrow Airport hotel with direct access to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and Terminals 1, 2, 3 / Terminal 4 via courtesy Heathrow Express / Connect rail connection and only 21 minutes from Central London by train. Sofitel London Heathrow boasts 605 non-smoking bedrooms including 27 suites. All rooms include the famous Sofitel MyBed, plasma screen TV and double glazed windows (rooms facing outside have triple glazing). All bathrooms include separate walk-in shower and bath. For your meetings and events, the hotel's conference centre boasts 45 meeting rooms including three executive boardrooms, a tiered theatre and a main room for up to 1,300 delegates. The hotel food and beverage outlets include: La Belle Epoque - 3AA Rosette restaurant serving gourmet French cuisine with contemporary world influences; Vivre - with its open theatre kitchens, Sphere Bar, the Le Bar Parisien invites you to experience classic and trendy cocktails, as well as Champagne selection, and the Tea 5 salon serves delicious cakes and lunch options. Leisure facilities include the hotel's Zen Garden, a 24-hour gym as well as a hydro suite with vitality pool, sauna and steam room (chargeable). A hair salon is located on the ground floor. For travellers arriving by car, the hotel offers on-site underground car park as well as Park & Fly packages for up to 15 days. We do also offer transportation to and from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Sofitel Hotel London Heathrow
- Sofitel Hotel Hounslow
- London Sofitel