Sofitel London Heathrow
$71
$113
$83
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Heathrow(Hounslow)
$78
$77
$68
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$38
$35
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$43
Travelodge
12,565 results
All reviewsvivre restaurantsuperior rooman early flightthe club loungeshort walkroom servicebritish airwaysexcellent hotelan upgradenext morningeasy accesscomfortable roomsbetween flightslondon heathrowan overnight staynight's sleepcovered walkway
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Wonderful hotel for the weary traveller! Great idea to have a hotel like this at a location like Heathrowsuch a pity we only needed to stay one night. Received an upgrade to a King size room without needing to ask. Huge heavenly beds and luxuriously large bathroom and lovely L'Occitane toiletry products. Plenty of thick fluffy towels and great room service. Extensive breakfast buffet with very helpful waiters and service staff.
If you have to stay only one night with an early flight the next day, spoil yourself and splurge a bit on this one!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I flew into Heathrow late night from Athens May 23. Was exhausted after a 10 day hiking trip and I guess sort of sad that the adventure had come to an end. I had made the one night reservation for the Sofitel Hotel, at least I thought. (Be careful when making the online reservation). After a bit of a hike through the airport to get to the Sofitel it turns out the reservation was actually for their sister hotel across town. Long story short, the night manager initially turned me away and then found a way to get me in. He upgraded the accommodations and I had an amazing stay. Thank you so much. I'm just sorry it has taken me so long to write the review and thank you. Hotel was amazing! The room, breakfast, spa treatment, bar, etc. It was just what I needed after the long trip coming back to Seattle. Thank you night manager and crew for ending my trip on such a positive note.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2011

We stayed here the night of July 1 at the conclusion of 3 weeks touring Europe. I chose the hotel because it was in Terminal 5 and therefore very convenient for us, and we were traveling with our (almost) 2 year old girl.

Upon check in, I requested a rollaway bed for my little girl. We had made similar requests at hotels all across France and Italy and were always accommodated gracefully no matter if we were staying at a $120/night auberge in the French countryside or a $800/night luxury hotel in Venice. In this case, I was informed that they could provide a crib or nothing. Since she no longer sleeps in a crib, I tried to insist on a rollaway bed but it was flatly refused.

We went up to our room, which was reasonably large and very well furnished, and I promptly called housekeeping to request a rollaway bed. They said 'no problem sir, tell meypur room number.' I told him, and after a pause, was informed that rollaway beds were not available "for those rooms." At this point I was too tired and annoyed to argue the issue further so we gave up and went downstairs for a very average buffet dinner ($100 for 2 people). English food was quite a shock after 3 weeks in France and Italy!!

We ended up sleeping all 3 of us in one bed ... A cozy but somewhat uncomfortable arrangement. I believe this hotel could and should try harder to accommodate families with small children, given the price they charge and their claim of being a "luxury" property -- luxury goes beyond mere location and furnishings and has to include excellent service as well.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family