I flew into Heathrow late night from Athens May 23. Was exhausted after a 10 day hiking trip and I guess sort of sad that the adventure had come to an end. I had made the one night reservation for the Sofitel Hotel, at least I thought. (Be careful when making the online reservation). After a bit of a hike through the airport to get to the Sofitel it turns out the reservation was actually for their sister hotel across town. Long story short, the night manager initially turned me away and then found a way to get me in. He upgraded the accommodations and I had an amazing stay. Thank you so much. I'm just sorry it has taken me so long to write the review and thank you. Hotel was amazing! The room, breakfast, spa treatment, bar, etc. It was just what I needed after the long trip coming back to Seattle. Thank you night manager and crew for ending my trip on such a positive note.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Heathrow Airport hotel with direct access to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and Terminals 1, 2, 3 / Terminal 4 via courtesy Heathrow Express / Connect rail connection and only 21 minutes from Central London by train. Sofitel London Heathrow boasts 605 non-smoking bedrooms including 27 suites. All rooms include the famous Sofitel MyBed, plasma screen TV and double glazed windows (rooms facing outside have triple glazing). All bathrooms include separate walk-in shower and bath. For your meetings and events, the hotel's conference centre boasts 45 meeting rooms including three executive boardrooms, a tiered theatre and a main room for up to 1,300 delegates. The hotel food and beverage outlets include: La Belle Epoque - 3AA Rosette restaurant serving gourmet French cuisine with contemporary world influences; Vivre - with its open theatre kitchens, Sphere Bar, the Le Bar Parisien invites you to experience classic and trendy cocktails, as well as Champagne selection, and the Tea 5 salon serves delicious cakes and lunch options. Leisure facilities include the hotel's Zen Garden, a 24-hour gym as well as a hydro suite with vitality pool, sauna and steam room (chargeable). A hair salon is located on the ground floor. For travellers arriving by car, the hotel offers on-site underground car park as well as Park & Fly packages for up to 15 days. We do also offer transportation to and from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Sofitel Hotel London Heathrow
- Sofitel Hotel Hounslow
- London Sofitel